Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Xbox Live demo won't download?

I've been trying to download the dragon age 2 demo on my xbox and the download (firstly) stayed at 1% then I went downstairs, came back up and the download wasn't there anymore, so I downloaded again but same thing after about 5 minutes



So I turned off my xbox, deleted the demo downloaded bits and tried it again, this time it got to 4%, then the download just stopped and disappeared again.

What gives?Xbox Live demo won't download?
This can happen if you have bad network connection, or if too many things are using the internet. You might also want to check the storage space on your xbox.

Tip: Xbox button- all the way to the right- system settings- network settings

Check the network.Xbox Live demo won't download?
As they just put the demo up today it may be them having the issue and not you, give it some time and try downloading later, the sever might be backed up and or a bug within the downloading process.

No comments:

Post a Comment