Sunday, March 4, 2012

On Dragon Age Origins. The Stone Prisoner download is corrupt.?

I downloaded the stone prisoner somewhere where the xbox live connection is good, but now at my house I cant get Live to work and now my download is corrupt. It wants me to re download which I cant. So.....

1. Reasons why it is corrupt.

2. Ways to get connection working.On Dragon Age Origins. The Stone Prisoner download is corrupt.?
well if you used someone elses xbox with your hard drive your screwed. When you download something if also downloads an item which states that you downloaded. Or you downloaded it and disconnected it right at the end of the download. If you really get pissed about it call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell an xbox representative your story and they'll ask a few questions and tell you whats wrong and if you can fix it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment