Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can anyone provide me a UPC code for Dragon Age Awakening that they haven't registered on the Bioware site?

My brother purchased Awakening from Xbox live and you don't receive a UPC code when you download it directly. It's not a big deal, but I frequent the Bioware boards a lot and I wanted to register the game as I have with the others that I own (Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2, Dragon Age:Origins, Dragon Age II etc) so that I can view my character stats via their website, but without a UPC code I can't do that.



All I need is for someone with the hard copy of the game that doesn't intend to register it on the Bioware boards to let me use it. At least, as far as I know it is that simple. Otherwise I'm stuck.



Any help would be appreciated, but yeah, not the end of the world. Just thought I'd ask.Can anyone provide me a UPC code for Dragon Age Awakening that they haven't registered on the Bioware site?
I'm not sure if this will still work but it's worth a shot. You should try to register with the UPC from the boxed version of the game for your console of choice. I put the link in the source. Anyways good luck, I hope it works!

Xbox 360 version: 014633193992 PS3 version: 014633194203
  • towing
  • what is music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment