Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening?

Right, so i have 2 questions:



1. I noticed that on Pc, whilst i shoot a bow, it does take some time to use skills such as Pinning shot or Scatter shot, whilst on xbox its almost instant, im not sure whether its my pc's performance, or whether i dont have awakening expansion or not, but does anyone know why this is so?



2. After a while of playing i get very long load times, i still havnt found a fix for it yet, and it has been goin on for ages, ive been looking on internet for a long time, but no resolve yet, anyone know any solutions?Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening?
I've had both of those things happen. I just figured, that for the first one, using a skill takes a longer time than an automatic shot. Maybe there's a difference in the two consoles on how it's played.



On the second part, it's a fairly easy fix. Just save, exit the game completely, and open it again. It should be back up to speed, but I still have no idea what causes it. I suppose it does help a little. It keeps you saving often enough. (though it is a pain)

No comments:

Post a Comment