Sunday, March 4, 2012

What are some great RPG games on the Xbox 360?

I already have and played Fable 2, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Fallout, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age.



The point is that I want a game that has good a storyline. In fact, you don't have to just give me RPG games. Please tell me an interesting game I would love to play that can be as open world as Assassin's Creed. As long as the game is rich in story, I will consider it.What are some great RPG games on the Xbox 360?
There are some free roams i liked





Like



Red dead redemption

gta 4

assassins creed brother hood



but you have most of the best stuuffWhat are some great RPG games on the Xbox 360?
i would tell you oblivion and fallout, but you already said those.



red dead redemption isn't an rpg, but has an awesome story, and is a sweet gameWhat are some great RPG games on the Xbox 360?
red dead is amazing
La noire
Dark Siders not rpg
Fable 3
Final fantasy 13
Alan Wake (kinda scary) not rpg
and Elder Scrolls is coming out with another game it looks amazing
Dragon Age 2

No comments:

Post a Comment