Sunday, March 4, 2012

Please give me an estimate to how much trade in credit I would recieve from these video game items at Gamestop?

I would really like to get a PS3 and I have tried craigslist for a while but I have gotten terrible offers or no offers at all. Currently, I am a part of Gamestop's Power Rewards Pro program and I have a coupon that gives me 40% more trade in credit than I would usually receive on all of these game (so please keep that in mind). Here is the list.



Xbox 360 Games:

Medal of Honor

Fallout New Vegas

Dante's Inferno

Prince of Persia

Dragon Age Origins

Xbox Live Arcade Game

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Madden 10 (No manual)



Wii Games:

Call of Duty World at War (No manual)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (No manual)

Sonic the Hedgehog and the Black Knight

Deca Sports

Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip

Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock

Guitar Hero World Tour

Guitar Hero Metallica

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

2 Guitar Hero Guitars (Both work pretty good)



Nintendo DS Games (none have cases):

Pokemon White Version

Pokemon HeartGold Version

Pokemon Soulsilver Version

Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Diamond Version

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia

Pokemon Ranger

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time

Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood

Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revalation

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks



PSP Games:

Star Wars The Force Unleashed (Has clear case and no manual)

Sonic Rivals 2

Power Stone Collection (No manual)

Call of Duty Roads to Victory (Has clear case and no manual)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

Medal of Honor Heroes

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition (Gamestop trade-in case and no manual, works fine)

The Benchwarmers Movie for PSP



Please try to give me an estimate. No answers telling me to go check for myself please. I would really like to have an idea before I go and trade these in.Please give me an estimate to how much trade in credit I would recieve from these video game items at Gamestop?
Never trade in at gamestop. I had tons of new ps2 games with huge value and Gamestop ripped me off. Maybe it was dumb blondie that looked like Mary Jane from spiderman 1 and 2 that messed up tons of errors for me. And all I did was trade in my awesome games for a crappy 512mb with 2 32mbs that I STILL HAD TO PAY WITH MY OWN MONEY!!! If I had a time machine I would go back to the past and slap myself for doing such a thing. Also I left a white 8mb ps2 memory card in the Naruto case. So my advice is NEVER TRADE IN AT GAMERIPSTOP.Please give me an estimate to how much trade in credit I would recieve from these video game items at Gamestop?
its about 1-3 dollars a game. oh wait, if you have the coupon 60-70. probably less though.

No comments:

Post a Comment