Sunday, March 4, 2012

How much trade-in credit can I get from these games?

I have 14 popular games that I'll mention in a list:

Halo 3

Mass Effect (Xbox 360)

Borderlands (Xbox 360)

Fable II

Lost Odyssey

Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360)

The Orange Box (Xbox 360)

Left 4 Dead 2

Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)

CoD 4 (Xbox 360)

Tekken 6 (Xbox 360)

CoD WaW (Xbox 360)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Xbox 360)

and Fallout 3 (PS3).

I'm hoping to buy 1 new controller (made by microsoft), Black Ops, and the Rezurrection Map Pack. Do you think these will be enough if I also bring in $20? How much will each game be worth?How much trade-in credit can I get from these games?
no u will need mor money, the cod games, borderlands saints row and a few others will only b worth a few dolllars, u proably wont get much more than 40 dollars if ur lucky and depending on wat condition they are in. right now u would proably just get the controller and part of the map packHow much trade-in credit can I get from these games?
dont trade into eb or gamestop they dont give you enough to make it worthwhile

try a pawnshop or ebay ((or a site like it))How much trade-in credit can I get from these games?
If your trading it in Gamestop, DON'T! In Gamestop they barely give you anything for trading in games. I'm not sure about the 3 games for $10 thing, since when i went during that they gave me $17.75 for 7 games -_- when I was hoping for atleast $20. Also trading it in might make you regret it afterwards like I did. After I traded them I thought that I could've just sold em' on eBay :( I would recommend you to sell em' on eBay. If you sell them together you can probably make around 100 or probably more dollars. That way you can get the things you need and maybe even have extra money.

If you decide you still want to trade them in, make sure the games don't have outer scratches. Like the scratches that are close to the edge of the game disk. Even if the game still works, they probably won't take it.

Good Luck Dude
  • watch weeds season 7
  • dragon age 2 mods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment