Sunday, March 4, 2012

Will I like Skyrim? (for xbox)?

I have never been a really big fan of rpg games. The only rpgs i enjoyed were runescape and pokemon, really loved them prolly because i understood the two games...like their customizations, powers, abilities etc.The last rpg i played was dragon age 2 on my xbox and i didn't like it much, the graphics were bad and the gameplay was okay...overall it was a very average experience and i didn't even finish it coz it got too tough at a point. I have been checking out Skyrim videos online and it looks really fun..though sometimes it feels slow. And are the side quests good enough? Will they make me wanna play the game even after the main story is over?And Do different dialogue choices lead to different results?

Thanks ^^Will I like Skyrim? (for xbox)?
Get Skyrim man, it is da bomb!! Everyone is playing it and it's reviews and game play are simply amazing. Just watch a few more game plays on YouTube if you're not satisfied yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment