Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm going down the street in an hour to buy a new xbox 360 game, what should i buy?

I want something with a romantic storyline if possible or a least some kissing. I already own mass effect 1 %26amp; 2 and dragon age so any thing other then those games.I'm going down the street in an hour to buy a new xbox 360 game, what should i buy?
I would say GTA OR MW 2
how about you buy super street fighter 4 and fight me!I'm going down the street in an hour to buy a new xbox 360 game, what should i buy?
Freakin sexy horny time 5
star ocean is probably the best game i have ever played. if you have the chance you should buy it. its an rpg so if you don't like them it probably isn't a good pick for you. there is a love tussle between the two main characters :)I'm going down the street in an hour to buy a new xbox 360 game, what should i buy?
Well it seems that most new games has no story line at all, that's why ps1 rules. You could try Final Fantasy XIII (13) or Lost Odessy, both are RPG. Lots of drama and very long. Well worth your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment