Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to Repair an Xbox 360 Game Disk?

My brother kicked my 360 over while I was playing Dragon Age 2. The disk works perfect up until I try to load the last save before I kill Orsino (thanks bro, gotta kill him on hard difficulty *again*). How can I fix it? Or will it work with a new save?

~XiaoHow to Repair an Xbox 360 Game Disk?
You will need to resurface the disk. It's not hard, and many shoe repair guys will do it for about $5. However, I recommend giving it to JB HiFi for $10 and they'll repair all the scratches. If you bought it from them in the first place they may offer a refund of about $20, that's what they did to me, because it takes about a week to resurface the disk.How to Repair an Xbox 360 Game Disk?
i don't think that its you disk, its probably your hard drive and there is no way to fix that cheep. It could be your disk, unless you have the new 4GB xbox you can download the game to your console. If it wont fully download than it is your disk (this is good news) you can barrow a disk from a friend and download the game. you do still need a disk to play but it doesn't matter how bad it is scratched up it will still work. hope this helps

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with giving it to a pro. My son got a replacement xbox for Christmas and we discovered the hard way that swinging your hand past the eject sensor will eject even if the game is in play. Wow that was a quick way to get that ring scratch.

    I don't have a local shop with a machine so I used <a href="http://piadiscrepair.com>piadiscrepair.com</a> (trying to keep the link clean, hope the code is ok). They have a professional machine that resurfaces the disc to like-new.

    ReplyDelete