Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you put something on your xbox you downloaded on to a mac?

i downloaded dragon age 2 with utorrent and its for xbox i want to know how you put it on my xbox hard driveHow do you put something on your xbox you downloaded on to a mac?
You'll have to modify your xbox to read modded Dvd Roms with a chip.

After you download the file from a torrent, you must then write it to a dvd(that can hold all the info). To do so, you must use a program capable of writing an .ISO or .DVD file to a DVD. I know Nero 7 can write .ISO files.

YOU MUST have the game chip or have your xbox flash.

To my understanding, a game chip allows the xbox to read the disk by holding the info necessary to read/covert it to a readable format. As for the hard drive, unlike the PS3, the Xbox holds its info necessary to turn the Xbox on, on the hard drive. By flashing you are removing the base install for the system Operating System, then you re install a version of the OS that will allow you to play, that or it removes info that blocks the use of pirated games.

A ISO is a IMAGE of a disk, so if you write it to the write DVD, it would be as if you had the real game in there, BUT the dvd you put in there does not have the special unlock code on the inside ring like a factory retail disk does.

I have no clue on the video/audio formats, just google it.

I wouldn't recommend buying the best system, if you are going to make it illegal, seeing as how if you get caught they will ban your online, or if your system breaks, you can not get it fixed. To my understanding, the Xbox can connect up to 4 wireless controllers at one time like the PS3 (yet there is no game that uses more than 4).

And yes, if they catch you, you can get banned for playing pirated games. No, there is no way to avoid it other than not connecting to xbox live. I also doubt on that last one, the amount of work that would be needed to allow someone to play the game like the originals would be too much. In theory possible, the chances are unlikely though.

Lastly I want to let you know, I am answering this question for information purposes. I do NOT recommend that you do this. I believe that you should buy used games on Ebay and save the hassle and the fact it is illegal.

Also I might be wrong here and there, because I have only heard of and have friends that did it. I also don't own a Xbox myself, be I believe its a rip off.

No comments:

Post a Comment