Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins FINGER-BONE HELP!?

I need answers and i need them quick so please help me!!!



Alright, so im on the "entering jarvia's hideout" and this seems to be a common bug/error. I talked to everyone in the dust town offered silver//gold and i got some answers from people. After that, i walked into "Slums house" where i got ambushed and killed the leader knowing i would get the "FINGER-BONE" i didn't and i've been trying to find a way around this for about 2 days now. i re-talked to everyone even went to the door and found nothing. and i even re-entered the house to make sure i wasnt missing anything. But... not even a single skeleton remains.I'm on the XBOX 360 version not PC. so if anyone can help please please help.Dragon Age: Origins FINGER-BONE HELP!?
Before you kill the thugs in the slum house there is a dialogue option of threatening them into giving you the finger bone then you can kill them if you want so I guess you need to go to a previous save from before you killed them and make sure to get the finger bone first.Dragon Age: Origins FINGER-BONE HELP!?
Oh, gosh.



I haven't played in quite some time (probably should start another game)

but let's see if I have this right..



If you're referring to the place where the dwarfs reside then yeah.. it took me

awhile to find the finger-bone also. I believe that you have to find a group of

thugs [of some sort] underground, which leads into a guy's shop. Somewhere along

those lines, you'll find it.



\:



Wow.



That didn't help whatsoever, hahaa.

Sorry, maine. I thought I'd remember if I

started typing stuff out.. buuut.. I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment