Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have gotten all these games, do you think they were worth getting?

For Christmas, I got "Star Ocean" for the Xbox 360, "Left 4 Dead 2" for Xbox 360, "Dragon Age: Origins" for Xbox 360, Preordered FF13 *I honestly don't know which system, I just preordered it, but oh well, I only put 5 dollars in* and "Legend of Zelda" GBA remastered of the NES version.I have gotten all these games, do you think they were worth getting?
ehh never really liked star ocean myself either

dont really care much for left 4 dead its from valve who is a one tricky pony all they ever create is just another variation of the fps game and im pretty sick of fps games gamers and gamer media sure do love to kiss their steam coverd collective asses though



dragon age origins is passable but bioware is like valve a one trick pony and dragon age is just another repackage of never winter nights kotor jade empire and mass effect with minor edits and some new additiosn to make it look like anew game



best game you bought from that lot is probably the zelda gameI have gotten all these games, do you think they were worth getting?
Yeah man if you really are a true gamer that love spending some time with games like that,specially left 4 dead 2 that game is been nominated between the best shooting games this year,and multiplayer is awesome.

Dragon Origin sounds like a fancy video games with all those Dragons and stuff but it's ok to try something new sometimes you know.

Don't know much about the other games but maybe if you get Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare you will have a lot of hours of fun playing with friends online.



Now those are some games you need to get trust me you'll not regret those games.

Plus MW2 is been nominated as the best shooting game for this year something good about that game that is.I have gotten all these games, do you think they were worth getting?
I never liked the Star Ocean series. It was just never that good compared to other Square games.



Left 4 Dead 2 and Dragon Age are great choices.



I'm going to pre-order FF13 ones of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment