Sunday, March 4, 2012

I need a new xbox 360 game to play, any suggestions?

I already own Dragon Age, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Saints Row 1 and 2, Assassin's Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood, Batman, Bully, Alan Wake, Mafia 2, Resident Evil 5. I want a game with a story not just a sport game or shooting game. I also would like a game with a little bit of romance. Any suggestions?I need a new xbox 360 game to play, any suggestions?
I think you'll love Final Fantasy 13 because the story is very good and the game is pretty long.

Also if you dont think you'll like it...you will because it doesnt play as the older FFs it has a faster action pace. It also has the romance you're looking for.

Trust me that game is awesome!
have you looked into the Elder Scrolls serious? kind of an open-ended RPG type of thing. I have the fourth one, Oblivion, and it meets all your criteria (besides the romance. yeah, you dont see that overly much in video games.....)I need a new xbox 360 game to play, any suggestions?
umm my son said world of warcraft. i love my son so much. he is everything to me, i like it when he is in the shower cause i get to dry him
Fable 2 or 3 would probably be a good bet for your interests. Personally, I'd suggest The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. One of my favorite games of all time.I need a new xbox 360 game to play, any suggestions?
You seem to like RPGs, I would definitely suggest Fallout: New Vegas.
I'm honestly surprised you don't have that.
(it's the newest version of the Fallout Series).
Have you played fallout 3? Its one of my favorite games.

You are a survivor in a nuclear Apocalypse, its a role playing game.
Avatar laser wars
Um... idk about the romance part but you should try out marvel ultimate alliance 2! that game rocks!!!
Sims3? ^^



Try GTA IV, that never fails to give you a good ride for a storyline and a bit of fun...
Dragon Age 2 just came out
borderlands
Try Red Dead Redemption or any of the fable games those should work out 4 U ( :
nawww
  • traffic cameras
  • pizza deals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment