Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help with Dragon age 2!?

I'm at the end of act 2 in my second playthrough. So you know the point where the Mage Qunarie guy gets killed by meradith? Well she does her cutscene that starts "I know you, hawke appears in my reports often" and blah blah then I figh till I find the first enchanted then they argue and I decide who leads then I go up steps to vicounts keep and when I kill everyone it loads then it goes back to the cutscene where you meet Maradith again! But when it's over everyone is still dead and allies still waiting on steps but meradith is gone and I can't continue! Even if I go to keep I can't enter it



I've tried loading other saves and files, changing dialogue options, everything I can think of and it keeps happening. I've been past this part in my first playthrough so WTF??? (on xbox 360)Help with Dragon age 2!?
The PS3 has similar issues

Sometimes a certain speech option triggers a glitch

you say you tried all the options? try skipping the dialog before anyone says anything...



a patch will be made eventually, fixing most problems.Help with Dragon age 2!?
Try turning off your game and loading back from a file further back ive never ran into the problem but hope it helps im on my 3rd play

No comments:

Post a Comment