Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 vs Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?

I am getting an xbox 360 and was drawn to these 2 games because of my playing of WoW in the past. I have played Assassin's Creed 2 and really enjoyed it, but have no experience playing Dragon Age. Which one is more enjoyable to play in your opinion?Dragon Age 2 vs Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?
These two games both have there amazing aspects, but dragon age is more or a complex game and takes much more time to get used to. Personally if you ask me, I would prefer Brotherhood. I love it and have enjoyed every bit of it. I loved the story and it left you wanting more! And the online is slowly increasing and getting better I love brotherhood and I would recommend that game 100%.Dragon Age 2 vs Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?
Well, I personally prefer Dragon Age, In my opinion It's one of the greatest RPG games ever, I've got plenty hours of fun out of playing it. So, I would go with Dragon Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment