Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Game is Better? Fallout 3 or Dragon Age Origins?

Okay, so I want to buy 4 games first when I get My Xbox 360



The games are



1. Modern Warfare 2

2. Assassin Creed 2

3. Oblivion

4. Dragon Age/ Fallout 3



But I don麓t know If I should get DAO or F3.



Which one Should I get?What Game is Better? Fallout 3 or Dragon Age Origins?
ok... heres the pros and cons of both games and at the end ill tell you witch i prefer



Pros (fallout3)

:easy to get into

openworld environment

dont have to follow a story line

good replayability

lots of weopens and armour

ect.



Pros (DAO)

:Very long

Tons and tons of ways to play it

lots of armour and wepons

decent graphics

also openworld

ect.



now for the cons of the games



Cons (FO3)

:almost to big of an open environment

either to easy or just way to hard in some spots

alot of the environment looks the exact same

some wepons are the same (as in damage wise)



Cons (DAO)

:Starts out VERY slow

combat isnt fast paced what so ever

alot of the game is spent running around and talking to people

not anything like they showed in the trailors for the game (thats not really a good one but yah)





Ok so theres my little list and i personally prefer Fallout 3 over dragon age because its more fast paced and you do a whole lot more than just running around talking to people.



Now dont get me wrong dargon age is a good game but i would much rather spend a day playing fallout than dragon age.What Game is Better? Fallout 3 or Dragon Age Origins?
Fallout 3, without a doubt.



It's one of my favourite games. I would stay away from it if you dislike violence and depressing themes. For some reason, the first few times you play it, you get a weird sense of depression and an overall weird feeling from the game, but in my opinion, that's what makes it such a good game.



It never gets old. I've been playing it since I got it in 2008, I've never ran out of things to do. Even though everything is dystroyed and is not green and pretty like Oblivion (also on my favourites list), every little place you go is different and has it's own history.What Game is Better? Fallout 3 or Dragon Age Origins?
Dragon Age is like Oblivion so you should get Fallout 3

No comments:

Post a Comment