Saturday, February 25, 2012

Which game should I buy (Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2 or Dragon Age 2)?

I am debating whether I should buy Dragon Age 2 or Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2 (I only have enough money for one). Both are 40 dollars. But if I buy Dragon Age 2, I am also planning on getting some add-ons (any suggestions on which? Exiled Prince, Item Pack Bundle, or Legacy). I really enjoyed Dragon Age Origins, but I am also a really big fan of Naruto. Both seem to have really good ratings, but Naruto seems to have a little bit higher, and Dragon Age 2 doesn't have Xbox LIVE gameplay (even though I don't have Xbox LIVE very often). Any suggestions??? Which one is more fun? Which one will I spend more time playing? Please don't spoil anything.Which game should I buy (Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2 or Dragon Age 2)?
They are both really different, do you want a beat em up kinda game or do you want a game with strong characters and dragons?



Go with your gut feeling!



Btw Dragon Age 2 is rather different to DA1 in terms of combat n such, I really liked it for strong story and some cool characters etc, but alot of people didn鈥檛, mainly due to its repetitive environments and toned down difficulty etc. So check out some reviews and see if you鈥檙e still happy with it if you decide to get it.



Good luck!Which game should I buy (Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2 or Dragon Age 2)?
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2

No comments:

Post a Comment