Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bugs in Dragon Age 2 Worth Getting?

I'm thinking of getting the game but I was wondering if any one has encountered any bugs or game breaking bugs? I'm worried about getting the game and then having the bugs were it skips some dialogue or stuff in quests don't trigger. Or load screens freeze. Because you see I can't patch it because I don't have a Network Adapter on my Xbox 360.

I've heard of bugs on Fable 2 but I played that game without patching it just fine and had no problems.Bugs in Dragon Age 2 Worth Getting?
I have the game for 360 and the bug is really annoying. It breaks the game by making the main character move in slow motion during battles, and the longer you play the worse it becomes. It is too bad Bioware released it this way, because it is a really fun game. I would recommend buying it only if they put out a patch.
  • chevys
  • Buick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment